Archipelago 1 Night Experience
Enjoy a one night tour of the Stockholm Archipelago. We will combine sightseeing of historic places, spectacular architecture and beautiful islands with genuine local food. We will stay overnight in style at Svartsö Glamping.
Our crew will meet you at Pier 17 in the center of Stockholm. After a short introduction we gear up and make sure your personal belongings are safely tucked away in the boat. Let the adventure begin. As we leave Strandvägen in Stockholm and pier 17 behind us we travel out from Stockholm, passing popular tourist sights and residential areas. Making our way out to the main water way into Stockholm we make our first stop at Skogsön is an island 40 minutes outside Stockholm, where local residents have their summer houses, some dating back from early 1800 century.
We leave our Rib boat for a while and enjoy some coffee and homemade cinnamon buns while our crew presents the tour. Day 1 starts off with sightseeing of the central Stockholm Archipelago consisting of lush nature, deserted islands and summer houses. Around lunch we make our way out to the beautiful Möja archipelago where we stop to take a walk on the island and have lunch at Möja Värdshus. Once we are full we hop on the Rib boat and make out way out to St Nassa nature reserve. St Nassa, only accessible for those with own boats, is a truly beautiful archipelago of its own, take a chance to enjoy the scenery and why not take a dip into the sea. Leaving St Nassa beghind us we steer towards our home for the night, Svartsö Glamping.
After a good night sleep at Svartsö Glamping it’s time to enjoy breakfast. Take the chance to walk the island and take a swim before we depart Svartsö. As we make our way back to Stockholm we make sure to pass by popular islands and sailing meckas. We cruise by Waxholm, the capital of the Archipelago and one of the two inlets to Stockholm. Back at Strandvägen, where the adventure started we are full of memories and impressions from the days at sea. Now you’ve seen what it’s all about!
Program & Timings
- Leaving Strandvägen (Central Stockholm) – 09:00
- First stop Skogsön (Vaxholm) – Swedish fika and Tour briefing – 10.00
- Passing by Vaxholm – The Capital of the Archipelago
- Passing by Gällnö / Lådna / Möja Ström
- Lunch at Möja Värdshus – 12.00
- Continue out to Stora Nassa -Nature reserve. Chance to swim and take a tour of the island.
- Arrive at Svartsö Island 17:30 – check-in, dinner 19.00 at Svartsö krog
- Wake up, breakfast 08.30 – leave Svartsö at 10.30
- Pass by Grinda, Lindahlssundet, Stegesund, Vaxholm, Djurgårdsbrunskanalen and Strandvägen
- Arrive back at Strandvägen 12.00
- Swedish Fika (Coffee / tea, biscuits and Cinnamon buns)
- Lunch at Möja restaurant incl soft drinks
- Afternoon snack in the outer Archipelago
- 3 course dinner excl drinks at award-winning Svartsö restaurant
- Overnight stay at Svartsö Glamping
- Breakfast at Svartsö glamping
- Seacat 850
- Engine – Suzuki 350 HK
- Radar – YES
- Plotter – YES
- Top speed: 47 knots
- Experienced crew with required permits and health checks
- Insurance – YES
Depending on weather you might want to bring;
Gloves, an extra sweater, Swim gear, warm boots.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT 6%
- Creditcard / bank transfer
The minimum age is 12 years
19 900 SEK per person
1 night (1,5 days)
4 pax minimum
6 pax maximum
Strandvägen Kajplats 17, Stockholm
- Historical sights
- See where locals spend their summers
- Experience the inner and outer archipelago
- Visit 5 islands
- Proper archipelago Glamping experience
- Dinner at award winning restaurant