Half-day Archipelago Tour
Gather a group of friends or colleagues and join us on this half-day tour of the archipelago. After picking you up from central Stockholm we make our way through the beautiful Djurgårdsbrunnskanalen on our way out from Stockholm.
This tour takes you out further into the Archipelago cruising past nature harbours and uninhabited islands. We pass old fishing villages where locals live and work year round. Mid tour we stop at Möja Island, where you will experience a genuine island and a taste of the outer archipelago’s true nature.
Throughout this tour you will experience the Stockholm archipelago where locals live, work and vacation.
Come and explore with us!
Swedish Fika – 110 SEK / Person ( Coffee/Tea, Cinnamon bun, Cookies)
Sandwich Baguette – 85 SEK / person
Coffee / Tea – 35 sek / person
Lunch – 295 sek / person (excluding drinks)
Dinner – 695 sek / person (excluding drinks)
Snacks (Crisps , Nuts) – 50 sek / person
Beer – 75 sek / person
Soft Drinks – 35 sek / person
Sparkling wine – 600 sek / bottle
Bath Towel – 100 sek / piece
Floating Sauna – 5000 SEK (3 hours)
- Seacat 850
- Engine – Suzuki 350 HK
- Radar – YES
- Plotter – YES
- Top speed: 47 knots
- Experienced crew with required permits and health checks
- Insurance – YES
Depending on weather you might want to bring;
Gloves, an extra sweater, Swim gear, warm boots.
- Creditcard before departure / Creditcard via Fare Harbour
- Swish for Swedish customers
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
The minimum age is 12 years
Half-day tour of the archipelago
One price for entire boat – max 12 pax
15000 SEK per boat
1 pax minimum
12 pax maximum
Strandvägen Kajplats 17, Stockholm
- Experience the real archipelago
- See the very north and south of the Stockholm archipelago
- Visit the Island where the Famous Astrid Lindgren movie “Vi på Saltkråkan” is filmed
- Dine at awardwinning restaurants
- See where locals spend their summers
- You’ll see the inner and outer Archeplago