Half-day Archipelago Tour
Gather a group of friends or colleagues and join us on this half-day tour of the archipelago. After picking you up from central Stockholm we make our way through the beautiful Djurgårdsbrunnskanalen on our way out from Stockholm.
This tour takes you out further into the archipelago cruising past nature harbours and uninhabited islands. We pass old fishing villages where locals live and work year round. Mid tour we make a stop at one of the many islands, where you will experience a genuine island and a taste of the archipelago’s true nature.
Throughout this tour you will experience the Stockholm archipelago where locals live, work and vacation.
Come and explore with us!
Swedish Fika – 145 sek / Person (coffee / tea, cinnamon bun, cookies)
Sandwich Baguette – 145 sek / person
Coffee / tea – 40 sek / person
Snacks (crisps, nuts) – 50 sek / person
Soft drink – 35 sek / person
Bath Towel – 100 sek / piece (rent)
Floating Sauna – 8000 SEK (3 hours)
- Seacat 850
- Engine – Suzuki 350 HK
- Radar – YES
- Plotter – YES
- Top speed: 44 knots
- Experienced crew with required permits and health checks
- Insurance – YES
Depending on weather you might want to bring;
Gloves, an extra sweater, swim gear, warm boots.
- Creditcard before departure / Creditcard via Fare Harbour
- Swish for Swedish customers
- Prices are exclusive of VAT (6%) for companies
The minimum age is 12 years
Half-day tour of the archipelago
One price for entire boat – max 12 pax
18000 SEK per boat
1 pax minimum
12 pax maximum
Strandvägen Kajplats 17, Stockholm
- Experience the real archipelago
- See historical sights of the mid Stockholm archipelago
- Great combination of speed and cruising
- A visit at one of the islands in the mid archipelago
- See where locals spend their summers
- You’ll see the inner and outer archipelago